A bail bond is a term for either property or money that is used to secure release from incarceration based on the bond amount set by the Judge. When an individual is charged with a crime, whether it be in Crawfordville, Florida, Tallahassee, or any other area in the United States, the Judge will ordinarily determine the price of a …
- "The bondsman at this company is the man!!!! He got me out of jail from a county I wasn’t from and even got a speeding ticket otw to the jail so he could meet with my family that was on a tight time schedule! He will definitely go above and Beyond for his customers, highly highly recommend this company! Charles Hudson is the bond-mans I spoke and met with."
- "Timely, professional, courteous and always answers the phone when you call."
- "All around great service and people, also very well spoken. Love Harrison Bail."
- "Very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful."
- "Mike's a great guys with a good reputable business"
- "Honesty was the key for me. The advice he gave me saved me $$$"
- "Nice People"
- "Understanding and compassionate."
- "He’s absolutely awesome… I called for a friend he told me 45mins he’ll be to the jail it was probably more like 30, I saved his number case anybody else need an bondsman Harrison would be the one I send FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO"
- "Thank you for a professional experience that was not stressful."
Bail Bonds Blog
How Much Does a Bail Bond Cost?
The amount the Judge decides to set a bond at is determined based on the type and quantity of charges the defendant has been charged with. If you have been arrested in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, or any of the surrounding counties in Florida, Harrison Bail Bonds is ready to help you secure the fast, professional, and discreet release of the defendant. …