A bail bond is a term for either property or money that is used to secure release from incarceration based on the bond amount set by the Judge. When an individual is charged with a crime, whether it be in Crawfordville, Florida, Tallahassee, or any other area in the United States, the Judge will ordinarily determine the price of a …
- "Mike is a wonderful bondsman and hes always there when you need him!!! "
- "Scott was not only friendly and professional but quick to help us. He had the paperwork ready when I got to his office and dropped it off at the jail all within an hour. Good to have someone like him when in a bind!!"
- "VERY helpful & professional. I highly recommend them! Scott is the man"
- "Mike made the process very easy and he is a very nice guy."
- "Mike was very attentive and helpful when my family was facing problems. The Best!! "
- "Mr. Harrison has served my family well over the past 15 years. He is always available day or not. "
- "Very knowledge, courteous and professional. The best in north Florida! "
- "I would not recommend going anywhere else but to Harrison Bail Bonds. "
- "Great and helpful organization. If you need to 'Get Out' they are the ones to use!!!!"
- "Bringing family's back together. "
Bail Bonds Blog
How Much Does a Bail Bond Cost?
The amount the Judge decides to set a bond at is determined based on the type and quantity of charges the defendant has been charged with. If you have been arrested in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, or any of the surrounding counties in Florida, Harrison Bail Bonds is ready to help you secure the fast, professional, and discreet release of the defendant. …