A bail bond is a term for either property or money that is used to secure release from incarceration based on the bond amount set by the Judge. When an individual is charged with a crime, whether it be in Crawfordville, Florida, Tallahassee, or any other area in the United States, the Judge will ordinarily determine the price of a …
- "All around great service and people, also very well spoken. Love Harrison Bail."
- "Very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful."
- "Honesty was the key for me. The advice he gave me saved me $$$"
- "Nice People"
- "Understanding and compassionate."
- "He’s absolutely awesome… I called for a friend he told me 45mins he’ll be to the jail it was probably more like 30, I saved his number case anybody else need an bondsman Harrison would be the one I send FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO"
- "Thank you for a professional experience that was not stressful."
- "Fast and helpful and polite."
- "If it wasn’t for Scott my Fiance never would have made it out of Homes County jail I called over 50 bail bonds and nobody could do anything and this man jumped through hoops to post his bond … awesome Service. Non judgmental on point thru the whole process definitely the best bondsman in the state of Florida! Thank you so much Scott you’re amazing!"
- "Let me tell you something… for my very first bond experience, Scott made it a walk in the park. Professional, courteous and on point. He assured me that he will keep me updated every step of the way throughout the process and he did. I would highly recommend this Bail Bonds!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"
Bail Bonds Blog
How Much Does a Bail Bond Cost?
The amount the Judge decides to set a bond at is determined based on the type and quantity of charges the defendant has been charged with. If you have been arrested in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, or any of the surrounding counties in Florida, Harrison Bail Bonds is ready to help you secure the fast, professional, and discreet release of the defendant. …