What is a Bail Bondsman? A Florida bail bondsman, or bail bond agent, is a licensed professional who plays a crucial role in the criminal justice system by helping individuals secure their release from jail while awaiting trial. When someone is arrested and taken into custody, a judge may set a bail amount as a condition for their temporary release …
- "The bondsman at this company is the man!!!! He got me out of jail from a county I wasn’t from and even got a speeding ticket otw to the jail so he could meet with my family that was on a tight time schedule! He will definitely go above and Beyond for his customers, highly highly recommend this company! Charles Hudson is the bond-mans I spoke and met with."
- "Timely, professional, courteous and always answers the phone when you call."
- "All around great service and people, also very well spoken. Love Harrison Bail."
- "Very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful."
- "Mike's a great guys with a good reputable business"
- "Honesty was the key for me. The advice he gave me saved me $$$"
- "Nice People"
- "Understanding and compassionate."
- "He’s absolutely awesome… I called for a friend he told me 45mins he’ll be to the jail it was probably more like 30, I saved his number case anybody else need an bondsman Harrison would be the one I send FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO"
- "Thank you for a professional experience that was not stressful."
Bail Bonds Blog
How do I Post Bail if I have the Money but No Friends or Family to Help?
The Bail Bonds Process The bail bonds process in Florida, including Tallahassee and the surrounding areas, can be complex, but understanding it is crucial when you or a loved one is faced with the challenges of arrest. Here, we’ll guide you through the key steps in the process and explain how Harrison Bail Bonds can be your reliable partner. Arrest …
What Do Florida Bail Bondsman Do?
What Are Bail Bonds? The bail bond industry has a rather simple business strategy. If you are arrested and end yourself in jail, you will have to go before a judge who will decide whether or not you can leave jail before your trial. Typically, only individuals accused of the most serious crimes will have their bail completely denied. The …
Do Bounty Hunters Still Exist in the United States?
In short, yes, the art of Bounty Hunting is alive and well in the United States. In fact, according to BountyHunterEdu.org, in the event that a defendant who is out on bail fails to appear in court as scheduled, the bail bondsman is responsible to pay back the court the cash bond that was promised. If the fugitive cannot be …
Types of Federal and State Bail Bonds in Florida
A defendant facing criminal charges may request release from jail in exchange for posting bail, an amount of money that serves as an effective insurance policy against the defendant’s flight risk. When a court sets bail, it is usually at a high amount that the defendant cannot afford. Bail bonds are a solution for this situation. A bail bondsman works …
I’ve Never Used a Bail Bond Before, How Do They Work?
A bail bond is a term for either property or money that is used to secure release from incarceration based on the bond amount set by the Judge. When an individual is charged with a crime, whether it be in Crawfordville, Florida, Tallahassee, or any other area in the United States, the Judge will ordinarily determine the price of a …
How Much Does a Bail Bond Cost?
The amount the Judge decides to set a bond at is determined based on the type and quantity of charges the defendant has been charged with. If you have been arrested in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, or any of the surrounding counties in Florida, Harrison Bail Bonds is ready to help you secure the fast, professional, and discreet release of the defendant. …