- "Mike is a wonderful bondsman and hes always there when you need him!!! "
- "Scott was not only friendly and professional but quick to help us. He had the paperwork ready when I got to his office and dropped it off at the jail all within an hour. Good to have someone like him when in a bind!!"
- "VERY helpful & professional. I highly recommend them! Scott is the man"
- "Mike made the process very easy and he is a very nice guy."
- "Mike was very attentive and helpful when my family was facing problems. The Best!! "
- "Mr. Harrison has served my family well over the past 15 years. He is always available day or not. "
- "Very knowledge, courteous and professional. The best in north Florida! "
- "I would not recommend going anywhere else but to Harrison Bail Bonds. "
- "Great and helpful organization. If you need to 'Get Out' they are the ones to use!!!!"
- "Bringing family's back together. "
- "I suggest to all my friends fans and followers if your looking for fast service to bring your family back together..call Harrison Bail Bonds. "
- ""Fast, friendly, and affordable!! Thanks guys.""
- ""Everything was perfect and sincere - 11/01/2018""
- "This was a hard and public ordeal where we have been judged by others. But, our perception/reality was that you all treated us with dignity and were non-judgmental. Thanks for working with us. If ever any of our friends and/or family ever need these services, we will recommend your company."
- "I would recommend anyone here, Mind you it was early in the morning like 3 am, i called and went to two bails bondsman and no one would answer. So i went online searching for someone to help me bail out my dad Mr.Harrison was very helpful & convenient! AND ALSO 24 HOURS "
- "Great customer service and great people! "
- "Great Service!!"
- "Best in town with outstanding service. "
- ""Nice People""
- "So glad I found Harrison Bail Bonds! It was quick and painless."
- "Harrison bonds is by far the best bondsman in the state! They provide Immediate services in times of need and go above & beyond what is required of them."
- "As a criminal defense attorney, I send my clients to Harrison Bail Bonds knowing that they will get top-tier service and the attention they deserve. They're a great, hard-working group that treats their clients like family. "
- "very professional. would recommend! "
- "Bail Bonds done the RIGHT way! Your Freedom deserves their experience."
- "An excellent experience in a troubling time!!"
- "Harrison's crew is the most professional and trusting people in the business. I will always call on them when needed! "
- ""Amazing. He's fast and friendly. Definitely the best I've seen." "
- "Best in the business "
- ""Honesty was the key for me. The advice he gave me saved me $$$""
- ""Very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.""
- " If you find yourself in need of a bail bond agent I highly recommend Harrison Bail Bonds."
- "Thank goodness I called Harrison Bail Bonds. When I called at 3AM on a Tuesday, Scott was the ONLY bondsman that answered the phone. He was so nice and showed up when he said he would."
- "Highly recommend "
- "If a loved one is in trouble, this is absolutely who I would call."
- "Harrison Bail Bonds handled my transaction with professionalism from start to finish."
- "He always answers the phone and is available at almost all times. I’m very happy that I went to them instead of any other bondsman in the Tallahassee area."
- "Excellent experience. Professional and very fast."
- "Fast service, when you call this agency you speak to a knowledgeable agent that handles you case with the sensitivity you deserve. 24/7 service "
- ""Friendly, caring service.""
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Harrison Bail Bonds serves all 50 states. Our offices are located in Crawfordville and Tallahassee, FL but we do provide bail bonds services to all of the United States.
f this happens, a bench warrant will be issued for your defendant's arrest. They will also be identified by police as a fugitive. Harrison Bail Bonds will do everything possible to retrieve your defendant. This includes the hiring of Bail Enforcement Agents. If your defendant doesn't appear, you should also help locate your defendant and convince them to appear in court. The longer it takes to get them to appear, the more likely it is that the judge will remit your defendant's case to the state. When this happens, your collateral is forfeit.
As soon as your defendant's court case is completed and all of our relevant financial obligations are satisfied, your collateral will be returned in full.
In the case of Harrison Bail Bonds, you'll be working with honest, certified bail bondsmen. You'll know this because we're in our 5th generation of service as Leon County Bail Bondsman. Harrison Bail Bonds is a local, family-owned business that has built a great reputation in your town. You can't mention Tallahassee bail bonds without mentioning Harrison Bail Bonds!
No. This is the amount that you paid for services rendered. By getting your defendant out of jail, Harrison Bail Bonds fully earned the premium amount. If, however, you put up collateral as a part of your bond, that will be returned in full as soon as client's financial obligations are satisfied.
If your bail is posted and the charges are subsequently dropped, then your premium is not refundable. Your premium is paid to get your defendant out of jail ASAP; if your bond is posted, then services have been successfully rendered. This applies whether the charges are dropped a few hours or a few months after bail has been posted.
If this happens, you need to contact Harrison Bail Bonds immediately. Your bondsman here will help you explore all of your options.
Before your defendant tries to leave the state or country, make sure that he or she gets written permission from the bonding office. This especially applies if the court has given your defendant explicit instructions to not leave the state or country.
The cost of the bond is dependent upon the cost of bail set by the Judge in your case. Harrison Bail bonds charges 10% on any bond over $1000 or minimum $100 per charge on bonds under $10000. (Example: $10,000 bail would require a bond of anywhere from $1000- $1,500)
The answer is no. Due to various industry standards, it is illegal for a bondsman to refer an attorney.
In this event, it's important to notify the bail bond company, the defendant's attorney, and anyone else involved in the case, including all court entities. IF you co-signed the bond, you are responsible for the full bond amount if the accused does not appear in court.
If someone is Released on Own Recognizance, that person is being released under the promise that he/she will return for the court date assigned in the case. Eligibility for ROR is determined by either a Judge or the review staff at the jail.
The defendant is the individual being accused of the crime.
Pretrial Release is a government funded form of inmate release. If the client qualifies, there are often conditions ranging from attending classes, random drug tests, regular meetings with your supervising agent, and payments. It's a form of supervision before a case is tried in court.
A bail bond is a term for either property or money that is used to secure release from incarceration based on the bond amount set by the Judge.
Typically, the defendant is given a set bond amount by the Judge. If a defendant or their loved ones choose to use a bondsman, they pay a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total bond in exchange for the bondsman paying the entire bond amount to ensure client's release from jail ASAP.
Most definitely. Many people offer bonds services, but few offer the experience and professionalism of Harrison Bail Bonds. Here at Harrison Bail Bonds we have been in the business for 5 generations as bondsmen in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas, ensuring professional, discreet, and prompt release of our clients. A defendant will always want to use a reputable and experienced bondsman with a history of doing good business.
This depends on the jail and how busy they are with incoming and outgoing inmates. The average time ranges anywhere from 30 minutes to six hours.
ABSOLUTELY!! Harrison Bail Bonds has decades of experience acting as bondsman in Leon County, Gadsden County, Wakulla County, Liberty County, Taylor County, Jefferson County, Bay County, Madison County, as well as any other counties in Florida. Regardless of the county, if you need a bondsman in Florida, the odds are we have handled bonds in that area.
The quick answer is: Yes!!! Call us now for information on how we can help assist in the release of defendants in other states.